I almost forgot. I wasn't going to post anything today. But then I remembered yesterday was prettty cool, so here's a little update:
My friend and co-worker, Lee, Yun-Woo moved in to my apartment yesterday. I'm pretty happy about that. He's a cool guy, and we've always gotten along splendidly. And we have some experience living together for brief periods during department trips. I think it'll be great.
He moved all his things in and we talked about conveniences and habits and roommatey stuff. (lol, room-matey, I sound like a pirate.) It sounds like we have more in common than I thought. And not just the living style but attitudes and stuff too. It should be a good arrangement.
But at one point, at about 5:30AM (after waking up suddenly to write a poem) I realized that he being incredibly like me could potentially be a bad thing. I'm a pretty independent guy nowadays, and I've always been kind of both self-centered and self-loathing. So, suddenly I wondered: Is there room for another me in my life? Maybe not. lol. We'll see. We can both be pretty carefree guys, so I don't imagine many conflicts or anything will come up.
It's nice to have a friend just a few feet away again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment