9.07.2009

Still Reeling

My heart feels funny. I don't know if I feel like it's beating funny, or I'm getting the wrong combination of caffeine & sleep, or what. But it's weird. I always felt it didn't keep a very regular beat, but occasionally for about 3 weeks now I feel it more. And I mean I feel it beating in my chest, almost constantly. And that's a little worrisome.

My classes are going pretty well. Met my monday classes for the first time. So now the first complete week of classes is through. They all seem like good classes. I'm not looking forward to the length of a semester's worth of planning, though. Not so fun, not something to look forward to. But then again, classes and students are worth looking forward to. And this first week of intro lessons, I've taught almost entirely in Korean. We'll see how the rest of the semester goes.

I don't write to people often enough.
My roommate is awesome, but we haven't seen much of each other since he moved in. Only a few times hanging out. But that's ok.
I miss Matt Bell.

No comments: