9.10.2009

T

is for tired.
I hate sleep, and that's not helping me adjust to getting up early every morning. Luckily, most of my classes as of now aren't that early in the morning, and though I'm still supposed to be here at 9AM, nobody really knew or was hurt by me coming in late everyday this week. Next week starts the "SSI" class (actually I don't know what that stands for,) which is 8-9AM every weekday, and is basically just an english conversation session. Not quite looking forward to that, even though it's always entertaining. Also, my class schedule has changed a bit. Actually, the classes didn't change, but my role in them did. So I'm a little more busy time-wise, but it actually reduces the amount of planning I have to do, and puts me more at ease about those classes that changed. Odd, and on Wednesdays I no longer have a lunch break til 3PM, but it's all good.

In other news, I think I've isolated those funny feelings in my chest as either emotionally-based or exertion-based most of the time. Can't describe them, quite, other than that they happen at those spikes in exertion or emotion, feel kindof like a rush or like a cold sensation, and don't hurt. Dad once told me that he ignored for years the feeling they later told him was heart palpitations.... I'm hoping this isn't that, and now that I'm back into an exercise routine with classes, if it doesn't go away soon, I will see someone about it.

Couple new nicknames recently, too. "Luc-Navi" is one I picked up a while ago, because some of my Korean friends have no sense of direction, and though they may have more experience in an area, I usually still know better than they do where we are and where we're going. I just kindof have a good sense of direction. (Boy Scouts, maybe?) Then this past week, I got a few more "functions" to add to my hypothetical utility belt. There's "Luc-KyeongHo," which basically translates to "Luc-Bodyguard;" "Luc-Helper" because I'm handy and willing to help carry/move things, etc; and "Luc-Aid" because one of my teacher friends asked me to help grade a test. Yes, each one of them is button activated, and can be turned on/off. Users preferences are stored, and users can choose to have Luc-functions automatically activated in their presence. The Luc-Anycall is ready to help! Anytime, Anycall!
Although that last one sounds a lot like "Lucozade" which is one Dave gave me a long time ago.

I recently made a new playlist called "A Beautiful Sadness," inspired by a picture of one of my friends. Then I made another Mix CD called "The best of what's New(ternative)" after acquiring some new music. "Newternative" is a genre I use to deliniate the "Alternative" of the 90's from the current, new-flavor stuff. Music is awesome. I now have over 11,000 songs in over 50 genres. Go go, music collecting obsession!

No comments: